The Municipality of Dipaculao aims a progressive center of Ecotourism in the Province of Aurora through a unified, God-loving leadership and empowered citizenry towards the realization of holistic development, ecologically balanced and disaster resilient environment for a safer place to live in.
MISSIONA participative Ecotourism community and other stakeholders that sustains a socially, economically, environmentally balanced and empowered citizens toward disaster resilient and adaptive municipality through a dynamic and honest leadership in the delivery of basic services, preserving the traditions and culture of Dipaculaeonos.
The LGU Dipaculao employees and staff will provide services guided by the following standards:
1. Written action on request is a must.
2. Courtesy to clients is required.
3. Any employee is always prepared to provide necessary
assistance to the requesting party. Non-availability of the primary focal person is not a reason to deny action to requesting party.
4. Office hours are from 8:00-5:00 with working break-time and no lunch break policy.
5. Eight-hour assistance of the "officer-of-the-day" at the lobby
6. Installation of Client-Feedback System to ensure that all issues and concerns will be acted with utmost consideration for customers' satisfaction
7. Unsigned feedback considered in bad faith shall no longer be entertained
We, the employees and staff of the Local Government Unit of Dipaculao, Aurora hereby commit to fulfill the following performance pledges to the best of our ability:
- Reengineering of systems and procedures in providing frontline services.
- Held accountable to the public in rendering fast, efficient, convenient and reliable services.
- Fair / just, and non-discriminatory service coupled with warm reception at all times.
- Provision of necessary action and corrective measure to rightful client only.
- Continue to improve ourselves to attain culture of excellence.
- Values every client's comments suggestions and needs, including those with special needs such as the differently-able, children, women, and senior citizens.
OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
BUSINESS PERMIT AND LICENSING SECTION
PROCESSING OF MAYOR'S PERMIT FOR BUSINESS
PROCESSING OF MAYOR'S CLEARANCE
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ASSESSOR
ISSUANCE OF TAX DECLARATION LAND AND BUILDING
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF REAL PROPERTIES
OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL TREASURER
COLLECTION OF REAL PROPERTY TAX
OFFICE OF THE LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
REGISTRATION OF BIRTH
REGISTRATION OF DEATH
REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE
APPLICATION OF MARRIAGE
ISSUANCE OF CERTIFIED TRANSCRIPTION
ISSUANCE OF MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
PROVISION OF OUTPATIENT CONSULTATION AND TREATMENT
PROVISION OF PRE- NATAL SERVICES
PROVISION OF DENTAL RECORD AND DENTAL CARE SERVICES
ISSUANCE OF SANITARY PERMIT
PROCEDURAL EXTENSION (CIRCUMSTANTIAL)
The LGU-Dipaculao Frontline Services will at all time be acted promptly by concerned LGU employee to ensure efficient , effective, equitable and empowering services for guaranteed citizens' satisfaction. However, if there are circumstances such as power failure, calamity and intervening provincial holidays that may impede the smooth flow of services to be rendered to the concerned citizen, an allowable extension is hereby permitted.
A citizen who after availing of our frontline services satisfied or not may pose any issues, concerns and/or comment and suggestions through various ways and means such as:
1) Formal Letter
2) Citizens Feedback Form available at the Officer-of the-Day Desk
3) Clients suggestion / comments Box at the Lobby